Dash lights have gone out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey...

I'll be pulling the HZJ77 into the shop next weekend to fix a few minor things on it and I've got a bit of a puzzle to sort out in advance. I know I could just open up the dash and find out for myself, but seeing as we're still dealing with frigid temps and snow up here I need to keep the rig mobile until the weekend.

The dash lights for the temperature controls have gone out. Is this a simple replace-a-fuse job or am I going to have to open up the dash and go hunting for a problem source?

Also... on that note, the light for the 4Lo indicator is out. Is this likely a "Charla forgot to hook something up the last time she had the dash apart" type thing or are there little lightbulbs that need to be replaced?

Thanks in advance. :cheers:

Either or... the bulbs could be dead (easy enough to replace), or the little sockets did not get put back.

~John

Thanks John. Is that for both the temperature controls (ie hot/cold, AC, fan, etc.) and the 4Lo indicator? I suspect I forgot to hook up something for the 4Lo indicator but I haven't touched the temp. control stuff.

Where would I source replacement bulbs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom