Dark Olive Green Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have any pics of dark green/ olive green 80 series cruisers?
Like this FJ example.....
FJ_OD_sm_03.jpg

That's exactly the color I have been looking for! :bounce::bounce::bounce::clap::clap::cheers:

Is that a stock Monstaliner color now?

I sent Eric at Magnet Paints a piece of steel painted with Toyota Army/Dark Green, and a few months later he came through with a colour matched batch of monsterliner. I know he was planning on making it a production colour, but not sure if that has happened yet.

This is a long shot, but do you still have the batch number or any other number for that color that I could contact Monstaliner with?

That color is exactly what I'm looking for for my truck, a nice dark green with a military flavor. Perfect! That's a nice build you have going on there too!

I think I have pics of the tint mix code...only issue is they are on my computer which died last week. I am hopeful I don't lose any data while it's getting repaired. When I get it back if I have the pics I will post up.

is Nay still here? - his was similar to the 1st posted.

Any info on the color batch? Any at all?

Even an order number might help...

Last edited:
Did you ever find any info on the color code?

I REALLY want to do my truck in this color!

If you can, thanks a ton. I have been in contact with Eric at Monstaliner and he says he recalls the color but cannot locate the code for it right now because of their recent company move to new quarters.

If you can, thanks a ton. I have been in contact with Eric at Monstaliner and he says he recalls the color but cannot locate the code for it right now because of their recent company move to new quarters.

Here you go.
DSC_0097 (2).JPG
DSC_0099 (2).JPG

Dude! You rock!
:cheers::clap:
Thanks!

wow that is the perfect green... I was going with desert sand because none of the greens in the sample pack were just right but this just changed th game!!!!

Yeah, I sent Eric a steel sample painted with this Toyota Dark Green, came out pretty nice.

Dude! You rock!
:cheers::clap:
Thanks!

wow that is the perfect green... I was going with desert sand because none of the greens in the sample pack were just right but this just changed th game!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom