D-Pillar Vents for 60 and 62 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRFarmers

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.therustfarmers.com
Click Here to Buy On Our Website

D-Pillar Vents
Injection Molded,
Color matched using Axlata Paint (note paint fades in sunlight, vehicles are exposed to different amounts of sunlight. We cannot guarantee these will match exactly what you pull off. However, they will match the front fender vents we will be selling shortly)
Two EPDM Gaskets
8 Screws
8 Washers

Will fit 60 and 62 series, all years.

www.therustfarmers.com

If you post a pic to this thread of your newly installed vents, you will be entered into a drawing for your choice of the center console dash panel we are making or a head lamp washer tank.
(For those of you who I owe these vents to from prior giveaways, give me a few days to get them out the door, please)

D-Pillar Vent Final Product.jpg

D-Pillar Vent in Packaging.jpg

Done.

👍

Just saw your listing on eBay. They look really nice! Bravo on making these. What size screw and washers do you include? Have you considered selling just the gaskets as well?

Just saw your listing on eBay. They look really nice! Bravo on making these. What size screw and washers do you include? Have you considered selling just the gaskets as well?
Dogcruiser-

Thank you for the compliment. Yes we will sell the gasket, screws, and washers as a kit. We air shipped in the first lot of vents as we perceived the demand to be greater for the vents than just the kit. I'm anticipating the kit and the balance of the vents to arrive in 6 months.

Received a pair and these and they are absolutely beautiful reproductions - Really amazing attention to detail... I can't tell the difference between the original and the repops.

Excellent kit, too, with the gaskets and mounting screws.

Great work, Seth!

🍻

Looking fwd to getting these.

How are those chrome front fender vents coming along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom