Custom Intake (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jvazquez53

El Tractor
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Has anyone built a custom air intake for either 3FE or the newer LC engine? If so, pictures please...

Nothing wrong, just that all that OEM rubber is expensive and I have two trucks. Im replacing all the rubber parts on the daily driver, and making plans for the other one

Are you talking about the air intake hose?

AAFF5342-F4DF-4BD7-9604-7033292E7D3D.jpeg

Yes, but mine is a 3FE.
View attachment 1783040 50$ Most auto parts have an universal aluminum intake hose... worked fine on mine. Had to cut off like an inch on one side and reuse one of the oem bends...
That piece of rubber that connects the air MAP sensor to the metal tubing, is that the OEM that has like piece of rubber that connects to a hose? Too late for me, already ordered the 2 pieces of rubber:cry:. I'll do it on the other truck.

FWIW - I had this appear in my "Deal of the Day" email on Amazon last week. You can't beat the price so I took the gamble. It arrived yesterday and thickness, feel, and molding detail quality, look exactly like the OEM hose I purchased last year for my LX. I put it on the shelf for a spare.

https://www.amazon.com/Gallop-Intak...s&keywords=gallop+air+intake+hose+LX450&psc=1

FWIW - I purchased and installed this same intake hose (same seller, same add on Amazon) last week on my 1997. Perfect fit and function.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom