CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have price and pics for sliders for a 97 80 series? May be in this looong post somewhere.

Also, do they fit or have any issues with MAF drop brackets?

60 bumper run getting going.

J

IMG_20161229_122145006.jpg

Do you have price and pics for sliders for a 97 80 series? May be in this looong post somewhere.

Also, do they fit or have any issues with MAF drop brackets?
I'd like to ask the exact same questions.

Looks awesome! I will PM you about final payment, pickup/delivery.

That's fine, I'll let you know as soon as its complete and ready to box or PU... The next week LOOKS TERRIBLE here... 10" today and blizzard conditions. I-80 is closed in 3-4 areas as well right now and doesn't look like its going to get any better anytime soon.

J

Kim is very excited about her table. Me, I like it all!

Can I get an estimate for 80 Front and Rear? Which side of Wyoming (Basically how far from Iowa are you. :))

I'm no longer making production bumpers. If you want discuss one off options. PM me for details, currently I'm in Green River, WY.

Otherwise look @RDC76 or @sleeoffroad for production bumpers.

J

I'm no longer making production bumpers. If you want discuss one off options. PM me for details, currently I'm in Green River, WY.

Otherwise look @RDC76 or @sleeoffroad for production bumpers.

J

Soo far... in Wyoming... :frown: If you were closer it would make more sense.. I have spent a week in Wyoming once, Vehicle broke down stuck in Evanston... Wife vows to never spend another day in Wyoming again.. :rofl:

Soo far... in Wyoming... :frown: If you were closer it would make more sense.. I have spent a week in Wyoming once, Vehicle broke down stuck in Evanston... Wife vows to never spend another day in Wyoming again.. :rofl:

I-80 corridor is NOT the place to be in WY. So many beautiful and relaxing areas.

Evanston...... well.... YEAH... :flush:HOLE to say the least....

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom