CSC March 2011 Meeting (1 Viewer)

Chuy

07' GX470
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the great conversation and advice Friday night. Seeing all of the great rigs really helped me to decide for sure what I wanted to do with my cruiser. I really appreciate everyone who took the time to give me feedback on build ideas. I learned way more in the few hours I was there than months of research on mud. It was a great experience and crowd. You guys are true wheelers telling it like it is. I really appreciate all of the information and time you guys took to explain it. Its really neat putting the screen name to the person and rig to the name.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the great conversation and advice Friday night. Seeing all of the great rigs really helped me to decide for sure what I wanted to do with my cruiser. I really appreciate everyone who took the time to give me feedback on build ideas. I learned way more in the few hours I was there than months of research on mud. It was a great experience and crowd. You guys are true wheelers telling it like it is. I really appreciate all of the information and time you guys took to explain it. Its really neat putting the screen name to the person and rig to the name.
Glad you made it Chuy, we hope to see more of you.:cheers:

Man I feel totally snubbed, first meeting and I don't even get into the truck pics...
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
I am sorry about that. Your cruiser picture was taken with bad settings, I was going to "enhance" it before I post it. However, I forgot to do so once I was done with the rest of the pictures. I just added the picture :cheers:.

Sorry, I missed it. Thank you so much for the card guys. I really appreciate it. Will be up in MN for a week taking care of things with Dad.

murf

Lifer

Mike, I had no idea until Phil pulled out the card at the meet and mentioned what happened.

Your in our thoughts brother ~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom