crush washer/washer pn# transfer/diff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Crush washer/washer part number confirmation,

I have looked at most all I think posts and faqs about the subject,

Before ordering I would like to confirm the part numbers I have come up with. Or see what you are using. I have not had any of the fill/drains open yet, (open the fill first)

Transfer case I am coming up with 90430-18008 or
90430-A0003 .Both appear to be oem part numbers.

Differential front/rear 12157-10010, it seems to be oem as well.

I would like to have the right stuff on hand at the time. Yes!

I have the 6pt 24mm sockets, 3/8 and ½. Deep and shallow.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

yes those are correct

Speaking of having the right stuff... Have you seen the squeeze bottle gear oil options? Amsoil and Valvoline seem to have options for this... I tried the Valvoline squeeze bottles and those things are the business. So much nicer than pumping that stuff in from a regular bottle.

yes those are correct
thanks,
i am at the baseline level, right now, i plan on (call me anal) changing diffs/xfer case with inexpensive (not cheep) 80w90. dino. oil. let that circulate around for a few miles???? just needed enough stuff x2.
and change again. my piece of mind.
thanks again

Speaking of having the right stuff... Have you seen the squeeze bottle gear oil options? Amsoil and Valvoline seem to have options for this... I tried the Valvoline squeeze bottles and those things are the business. So much nicer than pumping that stuff in from a regular bottle.
i saw the squeeze bottles, have not had a chance to try them out, sounds like a cool option,
i have access to aod pumps (air operated diaphragm) i was going to try that, but the squeeze would be the next option. no to hand pumps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom