Cruisin Off Road Ironman Snorkel Sale!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruisin'

Out in the shop, building something cool!
Threads
I have a bunch of stock of Ironman 4x4 snorkels for 80 series, and I'm putting them on sale through to the end of January. $250 + Tax.

Give your truck the gift of clean, cool air this Christmas!

Save yourself the anguish of cutting a 3" hole in your fender and have me install it for only $195.

Pic 1: Hmmm. Looks okay, but I'm sure something's missing.
Pic 2: That's a big hole! But a truck's gotta breathe...
Pic 3: Ahhh. That's better.

IMG-20120821-00840.jpg

IMG-20120823-00853.jpg

IMG-20120823-00857.jpg

remember chicks dig clean snorkels:hillbilly:

I must say that I'm impressed with the extra air that these snorkels will pull over stock especially at high boost. Plus I have beat mine up against a few trees ,and the only thing that has happened is the top gets squeezed and knocked off .The screen mesh is the only thing that could be better. And no I don't need one for the other side.

What's the difference between the Ironman and the Safari?

Nice work Jason!

Wish I had room in the budget, maybe after the swap. Great deal Jason!

Posted via IH8MUD app

As Wrongway mentioned, I was also surprised at the extra air flow that you get from a snorkel. I even saw a small drop in my EGTs with it mounted. I was as surprised as anyone else, figuring that any actual performance changes were exaggerated!

And as Glenn pointed out, chicks dig snorkels.. Though my sister has a friend who swore up and down that a truck she saw with a snorkel was used for newspaper deliveries. Apparently you load the paper in from the top, and it shoots it across the front yard onto the porch. Who knew, I've been using mine wrong this whole time.

Update: Still have a few of these available.

I just installed my Ironman snorkel today. I've no complaints regarding the quality despite it being around half the price of the Safari. It went together with no major hiccups in about 3.5 hours. If you have larger than medium forearms, best hire a skinny-armed buddy to tighten your snorkel nuts (ha!). I have around 50-100c lower egt's on long hills and boost increased 1-2psi in the same scenario so the increased airflow is noticeable. No real increase in induction nor wind noise. No regrets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom