Wednesday Night Crowler Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LC4LIFE

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hi Everyone,

I was over at Lost Friend Brewing Company last week and the idea of a Wednesday evening hang out came up. We are kicking it off this Wednesday (5/27) at 6:30pm. I plan to be there, and I think I will pull my teardrop over as well. We would like to get an informal Toyota 4x4 owners hang out going on. Please try to make it and spread the word. We also talked about the current social distancing recommendations and If we all stick to that, we should be good to go. Unfortunately, there is no drinking allowed in the parking lot, but who knows that may change. Food trucks are there often as well.

I plan to discuss current club topics and hopefully see a few of you and just get caught up.

More to come.

Thanks!

David

Last edited:
I love the idea of this! With a toddler, I don't know when I'll be able to make it, but we're looking forward to some more club runs!

(as soon as I get my truck back together)

We are on for tomorrow night. I plan to be there.

The bar is open for parties of 8 or less. We will also talk about the Medano run this weekend. At a minimum, I will be out in the parking lot.

6-7:30pm

David.

Last edited:
I will be there. Last week, we just met up at the south end of the parking lot directly out from Lost Friend. No food truck, so we just went and got some BBQ.

I will be in my 80.

@poovs we haven't had a real meeting this summer since the dealership is leery about group meetings. We have been doing monthly hang outs at Lost Friends Brewer tonight (July 16). Hopefully one of these days we can start having meetings again. Also, the 40s only run is coming up on August 22, Kingston Peak. I plan on starting a thread on the run here in a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom