Cruisers and Coffee - Molle Toyota - July 15th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, figured this warranted a separate thread from our monthly get together.

I’m excited to share that Molle Toyota is hosting a Cruisers and Coffee for the club on July 15th at 8:30a. They’ll be bringing some delicious donuts and providing some coffee for those of us that can’t make it through a morning without.

Bring your Cruiser, your family, and anybody interested in learning about the club. It’ll be a great time to see everybody and catch up on our travels, projects and upcoming events.

Special thanks to Mark and Molle Toyota for hosting us that morning and helping organize the event. Molle has been a long time supporter of our club and members by providing the club a very generous discount on parts.

Your RSVP here (and on Facebook) will go toward headcount to make sure we have enough donuts and coffee. Please RSVP to make sure we have enough.

We’ll be in the lot just outside parts counter on the east side of 103rd and Summit.

As always looking forward to seeing everybody there!

Jack

Bump to the top, coming up this Saturday! Please let me know if you can make it so we have a headcount to give Molle

Also, I should have club stickers and SAS event tees/stickers to hand out/sell.

BF824EAB-BD26-47B5-BF0C-B9573A0CFC67.jpeg

Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 4.42.03 PM.jpeg

Screenshot 2023-06-20 at 11.50.54 AM.jpeg

Hey all, figured this warranted a separate thread from our monthly get together.

I’m excited to share that Molle Toyota is hosting a Cruisers and Coffee for the club on July 15th at 8:30a. They’ll be bringing some delicious donuts and providing some coffee for those of us that can’t make it through a morning without.

Bring your Cruiser, your family, and anybody interested in learning about the club. It’ll be a great time to see everybody and catch up on our travels, projects and upcoming events.

Special thanks to Mark and Molle Toyota for hosting us that morning and helping organize the event. Molle has been a long time supporter of our club and members by providing the club a very generous discount on parts.

Your RSVP here (and on Facebook) will go toward headcount to make sure we have enough donuts and coffee. Please RSVP to make sure we have enough.

We’ll be in the lot just outside parts counter on the east side of 103rd and Summit.

Jack
In

I'll be there.

I'm going to try to be there.

Jack
I’ll be there x 1!

Hey guys, looking forward to tomorrows event! We’ll see everybody in the parking lot behind Molle’s main lot. Pic below as reference.

1689378783962.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom