Cruisers and Brew!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The Alamo City Land Cruisers Club will be gathering at the Ranger Creek Brewery's monthly Pizza Night on March 24th, at 5:00pm. It's a great event and will be much improved with the addition of several of the best vehicles ever made! It's also family friendly, so feel free to bring the little ones. Hope to see you there!

Ranger Creek Brewing and Distillery
4834 Whirlwind Drive
San Antonio, TX
Saturday, March 24th, 5:00 - close

Hope to get my cruiser back together before then then I will go but I doubt it I will get all the parts I need before then. :(

Will anyone be doing the tour at 2pm the same day? I saw that they offer tours on Saturdays.

Will anyone be doing the tour at 2pm the same day? I saw that they offer tours on Saturdays.
I'm not sure... I don't think I'll be able to, but I'll post it up on our Facebook page and see if I can get some interest.

@FJ73Texas I got a little feedback from the FB page. Sounds like there may be one or two others that are interested in the tour. If you do it, I'm sure you'll run into someone. :beer::beer:

Well looks like work got in the way again, I will be flying back into town around 8:30pm Saturday, so it looks like I'm gonna miss it...hopefully y'all can do this again...have fun guys

Well looks like work got in the way again, I will be flying back into town around 8:30pm Saturday, so it looks like I'm gonna miss it...hopefully y'all can do this again...have fun guys
We’ll definitely do it again. I’m going to try and schedule one of these each month in addition to our normal monthly breakfast meeting. Let me know if you hear of any events that may be great to partner with, or if you have a location suggestion. See ya next time!

The next Cruisers and Brew meet up will be next Friday, April 13th at 7:00pm. We'll be crashing Hoppy Monk's HighWheel Beerworks Patio Party. Live music! Should be awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom