Crossroads on 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok so my son (however it happened(he is fine)) rolled the 93, now the questions(Im just thinking out loud and trying to make the best of this issue) It does still run I would have to do some work to see if it will drive well again, Do we part is out or find a body(how would DMV deal with a new body with different vin?) for it (does anyone have a 93/94 body?) Sell as a whole or fix? Or trail (issue here is HOA's dont like this type of thing)rig?
I can post more pictures as well. Any and all ideas welcome thanks guys

cruiserx2.jpg

Does it have axle lockers? How many miles? Did the vehicle have full coverage to where it will end up with a salvage title? A lot of things factor in to what you decide to do. HOA might factor in as well. Do you need it in the garage or out of sight matter as well?

Does it have axle lockers? How many miles? Did the vehicle have full coverage to where it will end up with a salvage title? A lot of things factor in to what you decide to do. HOA might factor in as well. Do you need it in the garage or out of sight matter as well?
No lockers, 210k miles not full coverage HOA would need it out of sight not sure if I would have enough space to do a body swap... Its currently at Richard Lliards shop until I know what to do with it

Sorry to hear that. How bad is the roof/body damage? Can you have the body repair instead of swap?
Maybe both A pillars and the drivers B pillar need work

...does anyone have a 93/94 body?
I do, with a windshield and sunroof. No hood or valance, and the core support and driver's side outer and inner fenders are fire scorched but salvageable. I also have doors. All of it gold. :hillbilly:

This would be a big job, you'd have to use your dash and wiring harness. Let me know if you're interested.

I do, with a windshield and sunroof. No hood or valance, and the core support and driver's side outer and inner fenders are fire scorched but salvageable. I also have doors. All of it gold. :hillbilly:

This would be a big job, you'd have to use your dash and wiring harness. Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks that gives some hope

Would be cool to see the fire truck live in some sense

Pmed

Did you decide what you are going to do with it? Curious for sell as whole or part out option.
Yes thanks we found a body and we will be swapping that out and getting it back on the road

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom