Great in the snow. If I ever wear this set out, I will definitely buy another.Cool. I'm debating between these and general X3s. Looks like you recommend them. I expect them to be audible but not so much that it's all you hear when on the highway. I have an 05 land cruiser. Pretty good in snow too?
I got to get some beach driving in and had zero traction problems. I decided to not air down and kept them above 35 psi.
I even had to pull out this guys Z71 Tahoe on BFG KM2s, (he couldn't get his 4wd to engage).
So far I've put about 2,000 miles on the tires. The more I drive them the more I like them. I think my initial reports were over critical, and that I was searching for issues with the tires.
I still have a lot of miles and trials to put these through, but at this point I would buy these again.
- The humming is barely noticeable. After completing a 1,600 mile summer trip, my wife and I didn't have to speak any louder going down the interstate.
- The ride was just as comfortable as a Lexus should have.
- I didn't notice any tracking or pulling issues, unless the roads were terrible and rutted.
- I was extremely impressed with how they performed at 75mph in a torrential downpour.
- I honestly tried to get halfway stuck on the beach just for fun, but couldn't do it.