Cool cars and CLC chat

Bodean

Hot Damn
SILVER Star

Hey Chris, Cool pics! I might have fueled that one. That cool afterburner take off was followed by a trip to the KC 135 Q for a little air to air refuel! That was one bad ass plane!! Thanks for posting.

Later,

Designed before my time, but I remember going thru the hydraulic pumps on those planes when they'd come in for overhaul - shorta a short life span don't ya know - looking at the features / materials to help us get the B-1B units going and being flat out amazed at the guys who can up w/ these high temp puppies when they did. Neat stuff.

euclid

Just got a phone call from Jeff. Man is he excited! He's going to build a beater truck so he can stay in the club, but look what he just traded his 40 for:

Is that thing sweet or what?

euclid

I wonder if I'm the the only one that hears your theme song every time I read your post?

Hi Yo Silver, away!!!!

I wonder if I'm the the only one that hears your theme song every time I read your post?

Hi Yo Silver, away!!!!
Actually Rossini's William Tell Overture comes to mind. It plays magically when I suddenly appear to pull hapless victims from the Mississippi mud.

euclid

Wow.

Email I got:
"My friend was down at Fourchon for the Tarpon Rodeo and said that they saw this on Fourchon beach. I guess somebody didn't know about high tide! "
truck high tide.JPG

Top Bottom