Wanted Cook partner 22” stove (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looks like I just missed that last deal. Anyways just thought I’d check and see if anyone wants to part with their 22” partner stove? Fat chance but thought I’d try 😊

Take a look on expedition portal too for gear. The prices are a little on the "premium" side there, but you never know.... Someone was selling a super rad Kanz kitchen on there a bit ago for a pretty nice price....

Does this interest you?

Thanks. I ended up getting one from partner steel in the end. Best purchase I’ve made in a while!

Seems folks don’t like to part with theirs. I ended up buying one from partner steel. Best investment I made. Good luck on the search.
Thanks. That seems to be the case. I may have to go your route and pass it down to my kids later 😂

Anyone happen to have one of the dutch ovens or coffee pots? I'm liable to order direct or take the cruise out to them for a visit this summer if possible.

Anyone happen to have one of the dutch ovens or coffee pots? I'm liable to order direct or take the cruise out to them for a visit this summer if possible.
Interested to see what folks have to say about the coffee pots.... they look pretty interesting

Are these ovens and coffee pots you're talking about made by Partner? I didn't see anything on their website.

There is an 18-in for sale locally if anyone is interested but it's not much of a deal.

Correct, all nested under the 'Cook Partner' Branding, they make griddles and dutch ovens too. Along with water purifiers and other 'pack in, pack out' equipment designed around whitewater rafting.

Thanks for the link, I've reached out to Partner direct about my order. Still open to the coffee pot used, as its a big ticket item for boiling water, I just think it looks amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom