Complete running Cruiser for parts - 1988 FJ62 - Indy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an 88 FJ62 complete running parts vehicle that I would like to sell as a whole as I don't have the time to part it out. It needs parted out because the frame is bad. The front rear pass. spring hanger broke off the frame and the rear frame area is really too shot to be fixed. Otherwise the truck runs and drives just great and I wouldn't be afraid to drive it to CA. Starts right up every time. When the hanger broke while wheeling, I rachet-strapped it back and drove it home about 60 miles. Wouldn't recommend that though. The transmission shifts really smooth and 4wd works great. There are no major leaks in the drivetrain at all. Truck has 250K miles on it. I would like to get $1000.00 for the whole truck. I am sure I could get a lot more for the parts if I had the time to part it. As you can see, I have too many cruisers already. The interior and exterior are grey. There are many good body parts, front fenders, doors, hood, roof etc. Original wheels are very clean. The other idea is this would be a great candidate for a trail truck or street legal if the rear suspension could be changed (bobbed with links and coil springs) like they are doing to the sixty on Extreme 4x4. Let me know if you have any questions. I will try to post pictures in the next day or so.

Last edited:
I have an '88 FJ62 frame with slight front right damage If anyone wants to cut the rear section out and fix the above posted truck, make me an offer and come get it.

I also have a drivers front inner and outer fender, complete rear hatch, and assorted other parts if needed.

Located in Madison, MS, near Jackson which is at the intersection of Interstates 20 and 55.

Keep this truck alive!!

Still for sale. All offers considered. I need to move this truck guys.

Last edited:
$800.00 or best offer. Ebay is next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom