For Sale Complete Engine 1970 FJ40 3.9L In-Line6 238 48K miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ElectricGT

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.electricgt.com
Pulling this OEM motor from our electric conversion build project this week. Selling entire motor including air-box, radiator, shroud, belts/hoses, starter, etc. Video of it starting and running via link below (instagram @electricgte). May need a little carb cleaning but it fires right up and is clean. Also have gas tank if interested.

$1100 (local pick up in SD or can pallet and ship)

IMG_8673 2.jpg

IMG_8686.jpg

IMG_8690.jpg

IMG_8688.jpg

IMG_8689.jpg

Last edited:
Start a build thread here please. Especially if your doing electric. FYI, search the average selling price for 1F's , this will help you sell the motor.

Start a build thread here please. Especially if your doing electric. FYI, search the average selling price for 1F's , this will help you sell the motor.

I have to agree. on both a conversion thread and selling price. I looked at this because I would like to find a original engine to put in my 70. Personally doubt anyone interested in buying this engine would be concerned about the condition of the carburator since it's not original to the engine. Most people looking for a old F engine are looking for all original otherwise would go for the better 74+ engine with the much improved oiling system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom