Complete 1978 FJ40 Parted Out Available in New Orleans (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys, I still have this vehicle parted out. It is a complete vehicle I bought shortly after Katrina from one of your members and proceeded to part out with intention to DIY restore. I ran out of time and space when had to tear down my old garage to build an addition to our house. Parts stored in Public Storage facility in New Orleans since. I need to get rid of the storage unit and clear it out. Interested party must come ready to pick and carry off everything, tub, chassis, engine, axles, wheels/tires, doors, seats, top, roll bar, transmission, and the assortment of loose parts.
Contact me with questions, but very motivated. I never completed the transfer of title btw and do not know what is the status of the registration with DMV, but I have the sale paperwork in a folder somewhere and will provide with the "parts" sale. Best regards, R.

Could you post pics or DM me?
I am seeking a hard top and all 4 doors.
Would also like to get front and rear seats but not as critical.
Thanks!

Ricardo I cross posted this on the club FB page. I was in NOLA last weekend I would have dropped by to say hello. I'm sorry to see you didn't see your dream restoration come through. All the best. Larry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom