Colors

Website
www.fjcruiserquebec.com
Hello,

First post here, I searched around but couldn't find an answer. Is there anyway to change the colors of this forum ? Frankly I'm kind of disapointed, I registed on TLCA.org, I do a search on there forum and I'm taken here which, to my taste at least, is the worst choice of colors possible for a web site.

Web Desing 101, Lesson 1. Never ever use a black background, any other color uou'll put there will either be agressive or hard to read.

Sorry if this is insulting to the webmaster but I really hope I can change it somewhere in my profile.

Question: Would you write a letter to a family member on a black sheet of paper with a white pen ????

Edit: A friend of mine just read my post and he said that I was rude. I apologize if that is the case, english is not my main language so I didn't realize that it had a "tone"...........but I still don't like that colors :)

Last edited:
Website
www.fjcruiserquebec.com
It's not really that I don't like it but more that I find it hard to read. I was hoping I could set the entire forum to look like the TLCA sections. Maybe I'll just get myself a bigger screen instead :D

Thanks !

brownbear

Mod in Hibernation
If you have firefox as your browser you can change it. Choose options, then content tab, then pick your colours and de-select the box that allows websites to choose there own colours. I just switched it and I know have a white back ground and black letters.

But after 3 and half years looking at black I prefer it.

FireFox is an excellent browser and I recommend getting it. Version 2. something even has spell check in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom