Cold Weather Camp Out: Tunica (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's next weekend. I'm heading out Friday, lunch'ish. It sounds like there will be a big group of guys from Tunica out there. I've got Bomar on board and maybe a few other guys from Memphrica. Any and all are welcome. PM me if you need more info.

I will be home for the Super Bowl...

Make sure you hit the Blue and White cafe... A little pricier than RV's over in Surprisebuttseks, LA but every bit as tasty... I ate 3 meals there in 2 days back in December.

^ ate there a few weeks ago...just missed the last few donuts :(

I had to cut the trip short due to my sis-in-law going in to labor.

Put this on your calenders for next year. It was a blast.

Pics when I get back to Jackson, Lennyy.

No Uncle. I think he's just gonna call me Jes. Baby is fine, thanks for asking.

did you hit the blue and white? congrats...

I didn't have time, had to bolt out of there early. I'll be back.

Good people up there.

good to have met you, jes. wish you could have hung out longer. totally understood . you missed me sticking my 62 in the ruts by camp saturday afternoon, jody was embarrassed. kinda easy to stick my cruiser on 31's because i'm accustomed to driving my buggy on 42's. fun times pulling fresh winch cable! cant wait to camp or ride together next time!:cheers:

good to have met you, jes. wish you could have hung out longer. totally understood . you missed me sticking my 62 in the ruts by camp saturday afternoon, jody was embarrassed. kinda easy to stick my cruiser on 31's because i'm accustomed to driving my buggy on 42's. fun times pulling fresh winch cable! cant wait to camp or ride together next time!:cheers:

I hated leaving before everyone woke up. Ram was kind enough to lead me out as I was afraid of getting stuck in the ruts you are talking about. That guy in the dog dick red Z71 really worked them over. I've never heard an engine spend more time hitting the rev limiter. I was pretty sure that there was about to be 8 RPGs flying out of the engine compartment.

Waking up with a little snow on the ground, 50 yards from the Mississippi River, was pretty bad ass.

I'm really glad I went.

Jess good to see you agian. Wish we could hang out longer. It was a nice ride out of the woods that morning. Watching your 100 drive out was perfect.

Cold weather campout is 1 or 2 weekend after hunting season.

I'll have to meet up with y'all on ride. Tried to make the crawl for last couple of years baybe this year will work out.

Jess good to see you agian. Wish we could hang out longer. It was a nice ride out of the woods that morning. Watching your 100 drive out was perfect.

Cold weather campout is 1 or 2 weekend after hunting season.

I'll have to meet up with y'all on ride. Tried to make the crawl for last couple of years baybe this year will work out.

Thanks again for leading me out that early. I was pretty sure I was gonna make it but it sure was nice to have you there for insurance. It would have sucked donkey balls if I would have gotten stuck.

I'm doing The Cold Weather Camp Out in February and the Cruiser Crawl in October. My wheeling calendar is now full.

My BBQ calendar is still wide open!

Enjoyed the visit,Jes. Hate you had to cut it short. Enjoyed seeing the 100 out in some good 'ol mississippi mud. Maybe next year we'll get our s*** together early enough that more of you cottonlanders can make plans to join us...

my apologies for the music

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom