Coastal Cruisers Monthly Meeting, January 14, 8pm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
Heads up Cruisersheads,

Monthly meeting at EBI, 8pm January 14th.

Couple of reminders

1) $20 dues are due for everyone! (well, some of you have paid me already!). Out-of-towner associate members are $5.
2) Got a Christmas gift you don't want? Then REGIFT it to our Raffle prize draw at the meeting! (I've got a couple of 'unique' things.... ;)). Bill is buying the remaining raffle prizes.
3) Calendars available for only $10 for members. White T-shirts are $10 each, also.
4) We are giving out membership milestone magnets for 5,10,15,20,25! year members! I can mail you one if you can't attend the meeting.

Finally, we have a 25th anniversary sticker for all paid members in 2016! (Big THANKS to Mat for the Design work!) This is a one-year only item! This is a white vinyl windshield sticker. I've had one stuck on my Subi for the past month and it's holding up really well. I will mail out the stickers to all out-of-town members and to those local members who pay dues online. You can also mail me a cheque payable to Coastal Cruisers 4WD Club to:

Rob Schulz
34448 Kent Ave
Abbotsford, B.C.
V2S 2W8

Or Paypal to: PayPal.Me/coastalcruisers

:beer:

Hope to see you at the meeting!
25th Anniversary final.png

Reactions: kim
Looks like I will miss another one. Bill, please don't kick me out. My son's new hockey practice time slot is Thursday evenings. Maybe I'll make March :)

Looks like I will miss another one. Bill, please don't kick me out. My son's new hockey practice time slot is Thursday evenings. Maybe I'll make March :)
Vanny, your membership is safe as long as we know you're still interested. Please pay your 2016 dues online to Rob S.
Thanks,
~Bill

The minutes of the January 14 CC meeting are now posted on Member Forum. If you are a paid up CC member and would like to gain access to the Member Forum, please contact Phil S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom