Coastal Cruiser Meeting April 10, 08

Head's up guys, CC meeting at EBI Thursday, April 10.
Agenda includes:
-Recent wheeling?
-April wheeling
-Website update
-Cruiser Days update
-May Long weekend Churn Creek
-Raffle - Fab prizes!

Bill can you add to the agenda "Tech Day" and the possibility of the club taking on some of the "4WDABC Maintenance Runs and Support"? Background info on these in the "Tech Day???" thread and the "Monday recon of Hale" thread. Thanks

Mud_Guppie

EBI Cruisers
Website
www.extremebends.com
we'll be voting this meeting so please show up
we need to finalize the Cruiser show, tech inspection location and time and the May Long weekend run times and alternate locations if needed, club photo location and date.

"wheeling time is upon us my children, please praise the Cruisers gods and show your devotion and make it to this meeting"

"wheeling time is upon us my children, please praise the Cruisers gods and show your devotion and make it to this meeting"

Uhhh, El Presidente, our new web site is in Latin, so all doctrines like yours above should read thusly;

rota vicis est super nos meus liberi , commodo laus Cruisers filiolus quod ostendo vestri pietas quod planto is ut is placitum

i'll be attending. what time does this shin dig start? and im wanting to join up on the CC club. can i pay membership at this meeting?

Scalp (Bill) will take your financial contribution and the rest of us will take the care of the beer contribution for the membership fees. A couple 24 should suffice.

we'll be voting this meeting so please show up
we need to finalize the Cruiser show, tech inspection location and time and the May Long weekend run times and alternate locations if needed, club photo location and date.

truck built?

Website
www.flickr.com
Crap, looks like I can't make this one either. I've got a Low Voltage course at BCIT from 6:30 to 9:30pm Tues. and Thurs. for the next month. In this case here are my responses:
Agenda includes:
-Recent wheeling? - None
-April wheeling - would love to
-Website update - Allan and Marcin did a great job, I still want to change the logo though.
-Cruiser Days update - Ask Robert, he had an idea and I am willing to make a BBQ large enough.
-May Long weekend Churn Creek - Sopel, Robert, Marcin and I are looking at Roche Lake.
-Raffle - Fab prizes! - must be nice.

Website
www.flickr.com
Looks like I am going to have to sit this one out:crybaby:. Work actually has me working. I have not even had time to start preparing for Moab and I leave in 10 days :censor:. Looking forward to reading Bill's notes

Looks like I am going to have to sit this one out:crybaby:. Work actually has me working. I have not even had time to start preparing for Moab and I leave in 10 days :censor:. Looking forward to reading Bill's notes

Guess I won't be giving you the cheque for the HAM course Drew. Will send it in the mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom