Coastal Cruiser Meeting April 10, 08 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Head's up guys, CC meeting at EBI Thursday, April 10.
Agenda includes:
-Recent wheeling?
-April wheeling
-Website update
-Cruiser Days update
-May Long weekend Churn Creek
-Raffle - Fab prizes!

we'll be voting this meeting so please show up
we need to finalize the Cruiser show, tech inspection location and time and the May Long weekend run times and alternate locations if needed, club photo location and date.

"wheeling time is upon us my children, please praise the Cruisers gods and show your devotion and make it to this meeting"

"wheeling time is upon us my children, please praise the Cruisers gods and show your devotion and make it to this meeting"

Uhhh, El Presidente, our new web site is in Latin, so all doctrines like yours above should read thusly;

rota vicis est super nos meus liberi , commodo laus Cruisers filiolus quod ostendo vestri pietas quod planto is ut is placitum

7:30pm start time this meeting
some of the older guys need to get home and get some sleep

And some of us need to go back to work after the meeting...
GG

we'll be voting this meeting so please show up
we need to finalize the Cruiser show, tech inspection location and time and the May Long weekend run times and alternate locations if needed, club photo location and date.

truck built?

Crap, looks like I can't make this one either. I've got a Low Voltage course at BCIT from 6:30 to 9:30pm Tues. and Thurs. for the next month. In this case here are my responses:
Agenda includes:
-Recent wheeling? - None
-April wheeling - would love to
-Website update - Allan and Marcin did a great job, I still want to change the logo though.
-Cruiser Days update - Ask Robert, he had an idea and I am willing to make a BBQ large enough.
-May Long weekend Churn Creek - Sopel, Robert, Marcin and I are looking at Roche Lake.
-Raffle - Fab prizes! - must be nice.

Hey Mat, just to let you know there is still 10" of ice on roche lk. I hope it will be melted by then. The locals are sayin its wierd this year

Looks like I am going to have to sit this one out:crybaby:. Work actually has me working. I have not even had time to start preparing for Moab and I leave in 10 days :censor:. Looking forward to reading Bill's notes

Guess I won't be giving you the cheque for the HAM course Drew. Will send it in the mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom