Coalmont OHV Park. Help Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good News, Coalmont OHV Park has received a grant from Onx Maps to rent equipment to continue maintenance on existing trails and build new trails on the recently acquired 413 acres. So, we need volunteers that are experienced excavator operators to run the equipment. We have several people that can operate on the weekends, but we are really in need of operators that can work some weekdays. If you want to come and stay while you work, we can arrange an RV spot for you. The excavator will be a YanMar 100, a 21,500 Lb. mini-X. If you are interested, please message our volunteer Coordinator, Roger Theurer.

Good News, Coalmont OHV Park has received a grant from Onx Maps to rent equipment to continue maintenance on existing trails and build new trails on the recently acquired 413 acres. So, we need volunteers that are experienced excavator operators to run the equipment. We have several people that can operate on the weekends, but we are really in need of operators that can work some weekdays. If you want to come and stay while you work, we can arrange an RV spot for you. The excavator will be a YanMar 100, a 21,500 Lb. mini-X. If you are interested, please message our volunteer Coordinator, Roger Theurer.
Great news on the grant! I would love to come and play with an excavator but my only experience with one is pointing at one when my son was young and saying "Isn't that thing awesome!". That and the one I built out of Legos:

1710444150596.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom