Events/Trails Coalmont/Cove Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This has been on FB for awhile with
Little response. David and I are going and looks like a couple from Coalmont OHV Board.
From Brent mann.
On Saturday,10 August there’s gonna be a benefit trail ride in Coppinger Cove for a young man by the name of Peyton Hargis.... he was involved in a terrible SXS accident that took the life of his girlfriend & left him with severe traumatic head injuries. I’ve had the pleasure of considering his mom & dad friends for the better part of the past 20 years or so. Our kids grew up together, bouncing around in the woods with one another.( his mechanical skills were a tad bit better than Savannah’s,Blake’s, or Bailey’s because his parents drove a Jeep) my heart aches over this situation . As I said a few nights ago, it would be awesome if we could show up with 20-30 rigs from the Nashville area. I’ll be leading a very mild trail ride that encompasses numerous historical sites around Grundy/Franklin /Marion counties .
We will be meeting up at the Coalmont Fire Department at 9:00 AM Aug 10th. 6550 SR 56, Coalmont, TN 37313
If anyone wants to meet up around Nashville & caravan, just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom