SOLD CO: 94 Fzj80 345k miles runs and drives, roll over special! red/gray (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
94 Fzj80 runs and drives. Was rolled so most body panels are toast. Rear hatch and tailgate are good as well as rear right door. Interior is pretty bad overall. Rear seats are ok but not great. Motor runs, trans and t-case all work, but a motor mount broke and its running rough from the roll over.

Rig is very rust free, axles are not locked and available but may keep as spares. This is stored in my garage at my house, I have tools available but at the moment I have no engine hoist to remove the motor. PM me with what you're interested in and I'll get a price quote. Local pickup will be priority.

Thanks
Cory

How's the driver side front seatbelt? Color? Corner front marker lights any good?

How much for the AFM?

I'm looking for sun visor inner mounts--the holders that have tendency to crack when screwed down too tight

How about the the instrument cluster - speedo, odometer? What's the mileage on it?

I need rear upper hatch, maybe front seats, visors, steering wheel

local in denver

Driver's exterior door handle?

Hows the fan shroud? shipped to Canada?

What's the condition of the steering wheel? Price shipped to 91913? Thanks

I need a low beam headlight connector. Mine is on the fritz so I was hoping to wire up a different one.

does it have the sombrero grill? if so how much?

Do you have the down pipe? I'm interested in the pipe from the flanges interfacing with the manifold flanges down through the "y". I don't need the cats.

Looking for L+R door flare mounting hardware - both flare and body side brackets(riveted) and hardware. Also looking for steering column surround.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom