CNC Shop for 80 Sleeping Platform? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

EPIC Cruisers

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.epiccruisers.com
Hey guys,

Is there anyone here that could do some wood CNC work for me? or know of someone that could? I'm building a sleeping platform in my 80 and have a CAD file ready to go but I'm having a hard time finding someone to cut it out. The material is 3/4 Baltic Birch plywood and will use roughly 3 sheets. I had someone that was supposed to do it this week but apparently they caught COVID so won't be able to do it anytime soon. Please let me know of any leads!

In the camping or overland forum, there's a guy who made a setup out of channeled square "tubing" that you cut and bolt together. Looks good and easy to make.

Might have been more of a drawer setup but it should work for a sleeping platform too.

In the camping or overland forum, there's a guy who made a setup out of channeled square "tubing" that you cut and bolt together. Looks good and easy to make.

Might have been more of a drawer setup but it should work for a sleeping platform too.

I'm actually partially using aluminum extrusion for some of the framing, unfortunately I need the large pieces to be CNC cut to ensure all the mounting holes and such are in the correct location.

I could have sworn I saw a picture of a large cnc table. I have never been nor know anyone but might be worth checking in with.

Maybe....

Google geekspace gwinnett cnc and it will show.

I could have sworn I saw a picture of a large cnc table. I have never been nor know anyone but might be worth checking in with.

Maybe....

Google geekspace gwinnett cnc and it will show.

This would be perfect! I actually have CNC knowledge and actually have a desktop CNC but it's way too small for this project. This route may also be cheaper for me. Thanks for the lead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom