Club Run and Meeting, Sunday Feb 28th 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like the snow is coming back to the island!
Mount Washington snow forecast for 1336 m

Gonna bring these colourful sticks to try and find some white stuff!
12799350_10156678662055235_1208494354020805126_n.jpg

There is another cabin I would love to show you guys, will firm things up tomorrow at coffee shop. C U all there!

Yeah, I got texts from the peanut gallery when they were at the crow and gate, but the damn pager didn't cooperate....

Excuses, excuses. :hillbilly: I've gotta say though, that is a dang fine establishment. I was very pleased. A new favorite for me. Too bad it's so far away....

Excuses, excuses. :hillbilly: I've gotta say though, that is a dang fine establishment. I was very pleased. A new favorite for me. Too bad it's so far away....

it's pretty good...had to sit in front of the fire a couple weeks ago, thought I was gonna spontaneously combust...:lol:

Freakin' busy sometimes, (don't even bother on sundays in the summer) but it's a nice change from the standard bc pub. Stilton burger on Mondays is outstanding...

Maybe one of these times you'll pick a weekend to come north that I'm not working...( but then I'll probably decide to work on my boat instead of coming out anyways. :moon::beer:)

Damn! Missed another one. What's the schedule? Last weekend of the month ish?
Working 7days a week and living in a major renovation defo cramping my cruiser time.
Crusty.

Damn! Missed another one. What's the schedule? Last weekend of the month ish?
Working 7days a week and living in a major renovation defo cramping my cruiser time.
Crusty.

We were doing third Wednesday of the month until fairly recently. Some folks could not make week nights though, so we went to third Saturday of the month. The meeting this month was odd ball, as we coupled it with our wheeling trip. As it turned out, we did not address any business at this meeting anyhow; we were all too worn out from a long day of wheeling. Business was tabled until the March meeting. So yeah, next meeting will probably be March 19th or so; will post details a week or so ahead. Would be great to have you out Crusty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom