• Gray

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Khaki

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am working with a vendor to make us some club koozies. They will be magnetic and are super useful for wrenching and camping.

I am not 100% on price but they seem to be between $4-$8 each depending on how many we order. They will have the club logo on them and maybe the total years. We can split the order into 3 separate colors and the colors are attached. If there is enough interest then I will get this moving.

The 3 colors i am proposing is Black, Navy, Spring Camo.

P.S. voting only allows 10 options so i dropped the least likely colors to get picked. Bright Green, Magenta, Purple. If you want one of those then please let me know.

Koozie color options.jpg

I am working with a vendor to make us some club koozies. They will be magnetic and are super useful for wrenching and camping.

I am not 100% on price but they seem to be between $4-$8 each depending on how many we order. They will have the club logo on them and maybe the total years. We can split the order into 3 separate colors and the colors are attached. If there is enough interest then I will get this moving.

The 3 colors i am proposing is Black, Navy, Spring Camo.

View attachment 2441172
Camo works for me

In for a few. Thanks for putting this together. I see these magnetic ones on the Aussie 4wd channel on youtube stuck to their fridges and I want one.

You forgot purple on the vote... I want a purple one... Matches my grape soda!

Did these ever happen?

Could I put myself in for a couple? May take a bit before I can pick up in person though ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom