CLC Monthly Meeting April 18 @7pm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SAS

Seeking higher vistas
Threads
Meet at Larry Miller Toyota (Southside at Motor Mile), 7pm - until concluded

Agenda:
New club stickers
New club tee-shirt
Web page update
trail rides and camping trips this summer

next trail ride is to Texas Creek (between Canon City and Salida) on April 22nd

Meet at Larry Miller Toyota (Southside at Motor Mile), 7pm - until concluded

Agenda:
New club stickers
New club tee-shirt
Web page update
trail rides and camping trips this summer

next trail ride is to Texas Creek (between Canon City and Salida) on April 22nd

My Son has been working on some CLC designs. see attached image He can create stickers, shirts hats etc. Let me know if there is interest. I can't make the meeting on the 18th so just reach out to me via message.

FJgear copy.jpg

I can't make the meeting on the 18th but I've asked my son Joshua to attend and get some feedback from the group. Hope that works.

We also have to discuss our memberships with COHVCO and COao4WDC. Please attend if you can!!

Reactions: SAS
Having to work as usual this evening. I do need to get cash to someone. My dues come up in April.

I'm all for new T-shirts and stickers. Good luck with the website!

Out of town, won't make this one

Despite a bunch of guys working or out of town, we had a good and productive meeting attended by seven.

We started with a recap of upcoming event dates:
Texas Creek trail ride, 22 April
Pueblo Car Show, 6 May
Expo West in Flagstaff AZ, 8-14 May

Malcolm gave us a run-down on the latest trail ride, Shelf Road in March

We had a brief discussion on a topic that we've put on the back burner for a long time--membership in Colorado Assn of 4WD Clubs
Proposal for consideration: We pay the Association membership with funds from club treasury, and rebuild our club account through sale of new t-shirts and club stickers. We can produce these in quantities to sell outside of the club, if agreeable and approved by our club, to Rising Sun and other TLCA clubs.

Then Josh (Doug's son) showed some templates and ideas for tee-shirts and stickers, and we decided to get broader input on tee-shirts, but we made an order for some slick 4" by 3" vinyl stickers. All in attendance were unanimous that these are going to be popular.

And in other news... Luke was busted down to an associate member due to his lack of Toyota ownership at the present time... lol.
Now is the time to have a vote to move back to Redline, because I can't vote anymore.. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom