SOLD CLARKS-summit Pa 1987 fj60 part out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for both front fenders if you’re willing to remove them from the cruisers you’re parting out.

Let me know,
Thanks!

Thanks for the quick response. I just realized it will not work for what I need. How about the 3rd members? 3.73 ratio?
What do you need i have a 80 rear too. And yeah the 60s are 373 i have the rear the front one i would like to sell the whole axle

Looking for the tailgate stays both Driver and Pax...along with the mounting two big screw bolts...98802. Thanks

Looking for the tailgate stays both Driver and Pax...along with the mounting two big screw bolts...98802. Thanks
75 shipped? I have to check on the screws I already took those off but I have another 60 too

75 shipped? I have to check on the screws I already took those off but I have another 60 too

I need those two big screws more than the stays if that works??

I have to ask, how much for both 60’s?
one is already parted out the other one still has drivetrain and most interior. if someone wanted that I let it go for 1000. if not im about to pull trans and transfer from it engine etc

one is already parted out the other one still has drivetrain and most interior. if someone wanted that I let it go for 1000. if not im about to pull trans and transfer from it engine etc
I meant the diff’s

Do you have an accelerator rod boot in good shape?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom