Events/Trails 🎄 Christmas Tree Run - 11/28 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
Cut a fresh tree, or just enjoy the day with Land Cruisers and mountains. We will depart Blue Ridge Biscuit Company at 11 am to head over to Old Hwy 105 for a dirt route up Linville Gorge and to Red Barn Christmas Tree Farm. We will raffle a set of Yeti mugs and fleece blanket from Toyo Tires.

This is the Sunday after Thanksgiving to give you time to get back from visiting family, or get rid if visitors. See you there!

Arrive early to get a belly full of biscuits, or by 11 to join the ride.

Hay rides, hot chocolate or cider, and fresh trees.
1636119134733.jpeg

Where is tree farm located? Google wasn't helpful.

Is this same place as last year?

After you make a dent in Thanksgiving leftovers, it's time for the tree run. It's okay if you have a petrol-tree, this is about the ride and company.

We are meeting at Blue Ridge Biscuit Co and plan to leave at 11. If you want to eat there, arrive early enough to do so and be ready to hit the road then.
IMG_0781.JPG

Not eating but want to get something warm to sip, Dynamite Roasting Co is down the street with hot coffee. Tell them you are with UC since the owner enjoys offroading and supports the monthly Rigs and Coffee meets.
1637590481314.png

We will take the scenic road along Linville Gorge.
79120fe1-9c74-432a-ab63-f8f73eddebc2-jpeg.2200106

To do: Hay rides, hot cocoa, hot cider, cookies, winery (they recommend getting the tree first because wine makes your ceiling taller ;)), and yes, trees. You pick, they cut, or select a precut tree.
1637591446413.jpeg

Y'all need some suitable garb?

I’m planning to go, not sure if I’ll meet up with everyone at the biscuit joint or at 105.
Hell of a drive for a tree; color me impressed.

I’m planning to go, not sure if I’ll meet up with everyone at the biscuit joint or at 105.
Want to connect to run 105? The Biscuit joint is out of the way from CLT

Want to connect to run 105? The Biscuit joint is out of the way from CLT
The Fonta Flora Brewery in Nebo would be a good spot for us to pick you up too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom