Choccolocco Ride Feb 1-3 (Was Jan 25-27) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
First official ride of the year. Been awhile since we've been to Chocco and with all othe rain it's the best place to hit right now.

We'll likely ride out there Friday afternoon the 25th and leave out Sunday morning.

All are Welcomed!! If you haven't been in awhile you have not seen the massive changes that have happened over the last few years.

Choccolocco Mountain

Drive time is approximately 1.5 hours from ATL.

Google Maps

bump-- Me, john, Tony, Randy and Nick. Any other takers?

bump-- Me, john, Tony, Randy and Nick. Any other takers?

Looks like the usual raucous crowd...

I've got meetings on Friday, so I'll be either rolling in late Friday or first thing on Saturday morning (preferably the former).

I'm actually off that weekend, I'll try and get out for this. Working late Friday, so it'll be Saturday before I get out there. Is there any sort of itinerary?

I'm actually off that weekend, I'll try and get out for this. Working late Friday, so it'll be Saturday before I get out there. Is there any sort of itinerary?

Wheel, drink beer, wheel, make a liquor drink, wheel...

We don’t seem to hit the trails too early. I’m going to guess we’ll be on the trails no earlier than 9 on Saturday (probably 10). Sunday is usually load up and leave day.

Why does this always happen 1 week before a ride?

5305BA40-B759-4593-B66D-081ED7D15C85.jpeg

WHAT, GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE!

TIRES.jpg

someone stole your tires..... off your rig...... while in the garage?

oh man that bites!

check @TeddyBoy house heard he was looking for new wheels and tires.

Last edited:
You coming down to show us up with that heep :flipoff2:?

No sir, I'm out of the wheeling business. I've been called by an Higher Power. That keeps me very busy these days. I still enjoy reading the post and keeping up with what's happening.

No sir, I'm out of the wheeling business. I've been called by an Higher Power. That keeps me very busy these days. I still enjoy reading the post and keeping up with what's happening.

pray for us brother, pray hard!!

Wheel, drink beer, wheel, make a liquor drink, wheel...

We don’t seem to hit the trails too early. I’m going to guess we’ll be on the trails no earlier than 9 on Saturday (probably 10). Sunday is usually load up and leave day.

I work Friday and have a tennis match Sunday, I may try and bring my older boys on Saturday.

Well CRAP. I'd love to ride with you guys! I've committed to a local ride on Saturday.
I'm assuming y'all rolling back home Sunday?

Well CRAP. I'd love to ride with you guys! I've committed to a local ride on Saturday.

That’s typically what ends up happening but given that the park is close to home, there may be some interest in riding on Sunday morning. If it actually happened, I imagine folks want to be leaving by lunch time.

That’s typically what ends up happening but given that the park is close to home, there may be some interest in riding on Sunday morning. If it actually happened, I imagine folks want to be leaving by lunch time.

given the forecast for 22* Friday night and all the rain coming in today I think we've oped to punt to the next weekend anyway.

Keep me posted on plans then.
I went over there Monday, trails were wet but that park drains very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom