Chevy 2500 lift/tires question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I cant answer your exact question, but I will give it a shot. Its probably like my suburban I have a 4in lift and 315x75x16 (35in tires) I get a little rub in the back of the front fender at full stuff and turn. Its suggested by most lift companys to run a 6in lift with 35 tires but I think it looks to tall on 35's. If your not doing any real wheeling and just driving it around you will probably get away with 38x12.5 tires but if your goin to wheel it you'll probably have to at least trim the front to make it work. Hell its just sheet metal trim it and be done with it. pic attached
077fun.webp
077fun.webp
 
Like the previous post says...NO. Here is a shot of my 2008 with 35's and a 6" lift. I rub with 35's.

attachment.php
 
You wood have to do sum trimin. Am runnin 35's and all i have is the leaveing kit on... Take a cut off wheel and get it out the way. When u hit bumps on the trail you'll be glad u did
 
Back
Top Bottom