Championship game! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tcbushwackers.org
It sure was great to see the Giants win so the championship Game will be played at Lambeau Field. :cheers:

excellent :)

bummer I'll be in TX....actually, I might had a chance at sneakin into the game in Dallas ;)

Certainly better than playing in Texas again! Giants are going to be tough though.

Tomorrow I will find out if I have to go to the game

Take one for the team! Submit to the abuse! Go to the game, suffer through history being made.

:flipoff2: you bastard.
I think N8 will be there also.

tickets

For any wi mudders willing to sell me tickets to this sundays game, please pm me. I know how desperate this sounds, but my paint company dropped the ball for the seattle game:mad:

go pack go

It is going to be cold. I'll be better off watching it at home in the warmth watching it in HD on my 65. It will almost be like being there. Go Pack!

It is going to be cold. I'll be better off watching it at home in the warmth watching it in HD on my 65. It will almost be like being there. Go Pack!

My work owns a sky box so the cold doesn't bother too much only to and from the stadium. :clap:

Tomorrow I will find out if I have to go to the game
If you can't go and suffer in that skybox, I am sure I can find someone and myself to go:D

Damn it!

I'm betting that Las Vegas lost a bunch of money

We got our asses handed to us. We did not show up for that game at all. Many missed opportunities. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom