Wanted Center Cap - Lexus (42603-60600) 2004 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,
I got new tires put on a couple weeks ago and just noticed I lost one of my wheel center caps. Does anybody have one laying around they'd part with?
$_12__32485.1522305533.JPG

Hi,
I got new tires put on a couple weeks ago and just noticed I lost one of my wheel center caps. Does anybody have one laying around they'd part with?
Hey Seeker, I'm pretty sure I have a couple extra in my garage I could send you. I'll check when I get home tonight. If you don't hear from me by 8pm your time, I forgot, and feel free to remind me.

Also, you posted this in the vehicle classifieds. Might have better traction in the "Classifieds - Tire & Wheel" or "Classifieds - Parts" forums.

Edit: Upon closer inspection of my extra set of wheels, the included center caps all have at least one broken tab. Sorry, fellas.

Last edited:
Hey Seeker, I'm pretty sure I have a couple extra in my garage I could send you. I'll check when I get home tonight. If you don't hear from me by 8pm your time, I forgot, and feel free to remind me.

Also, you posted this in the vehicle classifieds. Might have better traction in the "Classifieds - Tire & Wheel" or "Classifieds - Parts" forums.
Thanks!! That would be awesome!!
Oops on posting in wrong forum

If you have more than one I’m missing one as well. Thanks

I am also missing a single, silver, center cap for a wheel on my 2004 Lexus LX470 (pearl white w tan leather interior). I'm a single mom of two on a teacher salary... in MS, so I would greatly appreciate it. I also have one that is cracked but I can repair that one if I get a 4th one.

The only way I even have a Lexus is because it's almost 20 yrs old & my baby daddy, who pays no child support, gave it to my 16 yr old son & he doesn't want to drive it because it's too big for him to park it correctly & uses more gas than he wants to pay for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom