Events/Trails Cars and Coffee Upstate 2/22 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
Cars and Coffee is showcasing autos from Japan. Sounds like a good opportunity to demo some Land Cruiser goodness.

This is the same weekend as the Bama ride, so good chance to get out locally if you can’t make it. Anyone want to honcho?

I'm interested and can coordinate meet up.... @yamaguchigumi @Tincan93 anyone else interested in getting there early (7:50 am -ish) to get good spots?

I'm interested and can coordinate meet up.... @yamaguchigumi @Tincan93 anyone else interested in getting there early (7:50 am -ish) to get good spots?
Where is this event? I may be able to participate and would not have a problem being there early. Just got my LX back from @Trollhole so it is finally ready to use minus some naggling little issues.

I am very interested but in the middle of moving houses that weekend as well as my niece’s wedding. I will try to get my priorities straight. Thanks!

Where is this event? I may be able to participate and would not have a problem being there early. Just got my LX back from @Trollhole so it is finally ready to use minus some naggling little issues.
Here is link with details. We usually try to meet up at the Earthfare parking lot on Pelham and caravan in together to ensure parking together. With all the expected Rice Rockets, that may prove challenging!

Here is link with details. We usually try to meet up at the Earthfare parking lot on Pelham and caravan in together to ensure parking together. With all the expected Rice Rockets, that may prove challenging!

Drive over them. :D Thanks for taking the lead.

Did you hear Earthfare is closing? May be the last meet there before calling it something else. I am sure the building won't be vacant long.

Saw that....I'm sure it will transition quickly!

Bump for this Saturday....weather is looking dry but chilly so I won't be driving the 40!

Let's shoot for 7:45 am....heading out 7:55 am

This 62 may be there.
Screenshot_2020-02-19-07-26-00~2.png

I may drive down, but I will not be in the LC. I am still waiting on the front carrier bearings to arrive....

Unfortunately I have been reminded of a commitment here in town early tomorrow morning that I said I would be at. Looks like I will not be in attendance. Disappointing now that I have my ride back from Marshall's place. Want to get to using it. Probably just as well, though. I found a wheel stud sheared off last weekend and should probably get that fixed before driving it around too much more than I have. I am looking forward to photos of the event. Maybe sometime soon I can get back to some of the club events. Have a good time!

So is anyone else able to meet up at Earthfare parking lot in the morning or should i just head straight to the event? Just got the 62 washed with tire shine!

We decided to let it warm up as it was 26 at 7:45 so got there at 9. Amazed at how crowded it was.... We were spread out...met the seller of the blue 62
748C57D4-279A-4488-B471-58AEB527FA52.jpeg
C5BE5AF5-521E-4B22-83BC-448BD9EE20C3.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom