Carlisle truck nationals 8/2-8/4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome stuff Andy wish I could have made the show. I've heard there are good deals to be had on tires and other stuff at the truck show. No rain either what a plus!!!!!
Oh no. There was rain. I was soaked when I got to my truck. We would of waited it out but I had other commitments.

I've run into that guy on Tacomaworld. I must say, I don't get him. Seems to be all about directing people to YouTube.

Youtube can still make you some money if you have views and subscribers and are not a gun channel or anything else the leftist hate. They have not gone after the car guys yet. It now takes 25 minute videos and a lot of subscribers

This was my first ever truck show, first time at Carlisle. It was amazing. The place was packed with vehicles from all sorts of automotive cultures, some of which I'd never seen before. Huge variety in vehicles also. Also a great people watching place. Managed to sell some Corvette raffle tix at $50 per and talk up the AACA Museum to a bunch of people. Around 3:00, it rained -- started slow and built up to a serious drenching.

@TheMU, good to meet and talk with you and hope to see you on the trails soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom