Cargo Barrier & other mods (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cargo Barrier
-------------
I plan on getting the Tuffy security drawer when it comes out. On top of the drawer I will be putting some Pelican cases which I DO NOT want to slide forward and decapitate either me or my passengers. I needed something much more robust than the standard dog grate...

Superior 4Wheel Drive designed this cargo barrier for me to prevent this from happening. Price is similar to that of the Midlands barrier.
(FJ Mods) - Cargo Barrier.jpg

Viair compressor & Dual Battery
-------------------------------
Not something others haven't been doing before, but some interesting solutions. Superior 4Wheel Drive fabricated a one piece tray to hold both the second battery and the compressor. Since the most obvious place for the air tanks is taken by the aux. fuel tank the air tanks are mounted VERTICALLY behind the front bumper.
(FJ Mods) - Second battery and Compressor.jpg

Looks like you're keeping Troy busy (and sending lots of cash his direction). I like the cargo barrier. I'm glad he's getting a lot of new FJC business. He's a nice guy and does quality work.

Any pricing on the barrier? Looks Great!

i REALLY like the barrier but its lacking one VITAL thing-- HORIZANTAL CROSSMEMBERS-- i need somthing like that so i can hang gear from it, but with out any crosswise peices, how can i do that? if there were 2 horizantal tubes on the upper portion of that barrier it'd be perfect and i'd prollly get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom