Carbon Clean (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello guys, been a while since. i've been on the forum.

After watching the nut job Scotty Kilmer on Youtube I went ahead and purchased one can each of the fuel and oil treatment from ATS. Link below.

My truck has 150K miles and I'm the original owner. It's been well maintained with the oil changed every 5000 miles for it's entire life. I felt the truck had gotten a little sluggish over the years so I figured I'd give this stuff a try. Truck needed an oil change anyway, so what the hell.

After the oil (and gas) treatment, sure enough the oil did look a little more dense or gritty than usual. I had run it at 2K RPM's for 20 minutes. Adding new oil and filter, I couldn't wait to drive the truck to see how it ran.

I gotta say the truck seems to run almost like new now! Great acceleration (well, it IS a 62!), much better than it was and smooth as silk. I'm a true believer in this stuff and would use it again. And no, I have no vested interest in ATS.

Nick

Hello guys, been a while since. i've been on the forum.

After watching the nut job Scotty Kilmer on Youtube I went ahead and purchased one can each of the fuel and oil treatment from ATS. Link below.

My truck has 150K miles and I'm the original owner. It's been well maintained with the oil changed every 5000 miles for it's entire life. I felt the truck had gotten a little sluggish over the years so I figured I'd give this stuff a try. Truck needed an oil change anyway, so what the hell.

After the oil (and gas) treatment, sure enough the oil did look a little more dense or gritty than usual. I had run it at 2K RPM's for 20 minutes. Adding new oil and filter, I couldn't wait to drive the truck to see how it ran.

I gotta say the truck seems to run almost like new now! Great acceleration (well, it IS a 62!), much better than it was and smooth as silk. I'm a true believer in this stuff and would use it again. And no, I have no vested interest in ATS.

Nick
Interesting product. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom