Bug: Can't go back to subforum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Woody,

Not sure if this is a change or my phone being weird but when I try to go back into a subforum to open a other thread it takes me to the whole section, for instance when trying to go back into the home improvement section to view another thread i have to ether press back on my phone, the only click option takes me to the overall forum for gears and equipment

Screenshot_20220520-113212.png

There have been no forum software updates or nav changes in....months?

I've always swipe'd to return to a prior screen... so it works as it always has for me....

Swiping works just fine, I'd just click the subforum I was to get a refresh to see what threads I hadn't read yet. This is on a Pixel 6 Pro, I even cleared cookies and it's still there. I'll have to check on desktop when I'm near a computer again

I'm having the same issue and using an iPhone with the Brave Browser. For example, if I'm reading a thread in the 100 series sub forum and want to go back, I'm taken out of the sub forum and all the way back to the vehicle forums menu. This started for me this morning.

Same here. Navigation is a pain as of 2 days ago.

Thank you Woody, working fine for me again

I noticed this happened again and that the 95 Toyota pickup sub forum has been moved above the FJ section and the diesel section instead of below like it used to be. Not sure if this was on purpose but I figured I’d mention it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom