Cannot find matching sidewall design of Cooper Discoverer AT3 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fellas, I'm about ready to go on a rampage if I cannot find this tire soon. Currently I have 3 of these tires with the old sidewall design. Got a good amount of tread left. One tire was punctured in the sidewall so I'm replacing it. As the title says, I'm having a bear of a time finding the old design that matches what I have.

Does anyone have any freaking idea where I can or how I can give more info to get the old sidewall design and not the new sidewall design?

In the attached images, the new design is the blocky sidewall while the old design looks more "swoopy" or curved.

Cooper New Design.jpg

Old Design AT3 Side View.jpg

You'll have to find a NOS AT3...which I believe have been discontinued. The new ones are AT3 4Ss, one of the new versions.

Size?

Big O Bigfoot AT is the same tire. Old style design I think.

285/70R17 for a 2012 Silverado 1500

Is there any way I can find the last of the remaining old stock? Somewhere? Anywhere in the US? Some online stores show old pics but will have to contact them directly to make sure it's the old design.

I'll take a look at the Bigfoot AT but would be ideal to have a matching tire, name and all

Ok, I think I found the correct part number for the tire I need, it should be cooper tire CPR 51772. in 285/70r17

I'm scouring the net right now to try and find one in stock anywhere. If anyone happens to have a few minutes and actually finds one, please let me know

I had to settle for a couple used tires from ebay (this is fine). Haven't received it yet, but hopefully it'll be in good shape and take me another 20 - 30k on this tire set.

This was certainly an experience I hope not to repeat.

This is an awesome site! Think I'll hang out here a bit more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom