Events/Trails CANCELLED - Craft Axe Throwing and White Duck Taco - 3/19 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
This event is cancelled due to health concerns. We will meet up again when able. Be well.

Sling some steel and eat tacos. Sounds like a good time. March's meet-up will be at Craft Axe in general, and food is next door at White Duck Taco. 6pm- Until

UPSTATE Axe.png

Last edited:
As of now we are still on. They are planning to be open and could probably use the business. If you are not comfortable coming out, or feel under the weather yourself, we will catch you next time.

I am planning to be there, but will likely be a little late.

Planning on making it.

Wasn't there a ONSC guy that converted a truck into a mobile Ax throwing set-up? Y'all need to find him :D
He sold out, he just opened a urban golf . Inside putt putt with a bar.

Pretty sure that is inevitable especially with NC just doing it state wide.
Looks like as I typed that message the decision came down. SC is now under a dine-in restriction and we will be cancelling this event. Stay safe and well everyone!

I went last Sunday with my son and son-in-law at gporv. A few other people there, but definitely not crowded. Was a lot of fun until I agree to help someone out. It got really hairy and took three hours, more than I wanted to do.
1584663803416.png
learned some things, don’t go where you wouldn’t normally go just to be nice, know how to get out before you get in. All in all it was a good time and i will go back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom