Canadian Parts Source

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BTV

Threads
Hey guys and gals!
Just wondering if you knew of a good Canadian (or American that ships for a good price) source for parts like a lift kit, snorkel, and some more tech stuff as well?
Looking at quite a few sites online, hoping to avoid anything from Amazon, and it's a lot to scroll through.
Favorites?
Mucho Thank You-o

Depends on what you are after Cruiser Outfitters would be my go-to parts wise. Outside of that OEM parts can be difficult to source if they are an out of market model, you might have to look to Megazip, Amayama, etc.

This is a good starting point though: FAQ - 70 SERIES -- SHOPS & PARTS SOURCES-- NORTH AMERICA MARKET - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/70-series-shops-parts-sources-north-america-market.881881/
That is indeed a very good starting point... thanks for bringing that to my attention!

Lift kits, suspension upgrades, knuckle rebuild kits, etc - Cruiser Outfitters

OEM parts - Partsouq, (sometimes ebay as well). Occasionally megazip or amayama but I really prefer partsouq over those two.

High dollar OEM part that you can't find anywhere else...there is always Dave Stedman at Japan4x4.

Lift kits, suspension upgrades, knuckle rebuild kits, etc - Cruiser Outfitters

OEM parts - Partsouq, (sometimes ebay as well). Occasionally megazip or amayama but I really prefer partsouq over those two.

High dollar OEM part that you can't find anywhere else...there is always Dave Stedman at Japan4x4.
Dave is the Canadian for Japan parts :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom