can i get some pics please... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CYRUS said:
by the way, anyone has a pic with 36s on 6" lift?

Cyrus...

Here is a comparative picture of a regular 2.5"-3" lift and a 6" lift. Kirk's rig has 36" Swampers, so you can see the advantage (in my opinion) of larger tires as opposed to a higher lift (but one goes with the other in our world).

Yeah....mine's the smaller rig...:crybaby:

Best.
-onur
Akron, OH

Last edited:
forcedinductionz said:
5.29's (shaved), Part time case mod, Lock right front axle, Powertrax rear. Sliders rear bumper next.. Running boggers on the street for now, picked up a turbo 86 yota 4wd pickup. Going to make that a DD, make the LC a weekend toy...

i mean other suspension mods aside from the slee kit. by the way is 5.29 too much? i was thinking of just going 4.88

beno said:
Cyrus...

Here is a comparative picture of a regular 2.5"-3" lift and a 6" lift. Kirk's rig has 36" Swampers, so you can see the advantage (in my opinion) of larger tires as opposed to a higher lift (but one goes with the other in our world).

Yeah....mine's the smaller rig...:crybaby:

Best.
-onur
Akron, OH

do you have a side shot of that rig with a 36?

CYRUS said:
do you have a side shot of that rig with a 36?

Sorry about the delayed response Cyrus...not on MUD much these days due to work.

Here's a side shot of Kirk's rig...looks good eh?

Cheers.
-onur

Last edited:
beno said:
Sorry about the delayed response Cyrus...not on MUD much these days due to work.

Here's a side shot of Kirk's rig...looks good eh?

Cheers.
-onur

looks like you guys had fun. thanx for the pic man

my 80 lifted

hi all here is mine 36x12.5x16.5 and slees 6 inch kit
love it and can not get it to rub yet, running 10 inch wide wheels with 3 inch back spacing. later all

ok i got it to attach, but not the pic i wanted

Last edited:
chappysfj40 said:
ok i got it to attach, but not the pic i wanted
a side view would be nice if you dont mind posting it... :D

iyea i had a side view but the pic was too large and since iam o darn computer dumb i dont know how to size it down any. :*( sorry guys

no worries. looks good from what i can see

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom