Camino Del Diablo 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nope, just waiting till I can get a new bumper to move it from the 60 to the 80.

Just ordered my new lift from Kurt @ Cruiser Outfitters today, :D , got the J's up front and 864's in the rear:bounce:

Back on topic... Scott, what are we gonna use for communication, I remember at Canyon de Chelly you did not have a CB, just a high tone 2m.

There is a full moon the night of 14 January 2006. Will be a fabulous time to camp...hoping the weather holds out (cross your fingers for no clouds)

Sounda like fun - I'll be with Xpedition west in Baja - then buffering in Maui - waaaaaahhhhh

Sorry to miss this run - in my state ;)

Oh Grand Potentate -

are there any females going?

Jeongwha wants to come - but not if no other females are going...

My wife would come, but at (then) 8+ months pregnant, she physically should not. At this point I am unaware if there are any females planned on the trip; just kind of the way the crumble cookied.

She should definetely come though, we promise to keep our conversations civil! I don't know why Durango60's wife ain't joinin'?

Is this still on? I just found out about this today! I'd be up for this, and may be able to talk my wife into going. Suitable camping trip for kids? 6 and 9 yo? I've been wanting to do this trip for a while, but dates haven't worked out. I like the Fri/Sat combo.

Yep, it's still on! It should be a fine trip for the fam, trail is not really hard, just very remote of course. We're driving to Yuma area (camping along the way) the night of the 13th (Thu night) and taking it as it comes through the rest of the trip, I expect Fri/Sat to be the big trail days, don't know if we'll all get done on Sat, maybe on Sun.

PM me with your contact info and I can get ahold of you to discuss additional specifics? We'd love to have you.

not going to make it -

a bit homeless at present...

Last edited:
freightdog said:
not going to make it -

a bit homeless at present...

????????? do PM or something...

Whats the count on people now, Pskhaat?

Scott,

Sent you an e-mail. Is the trip still on? Seems like numbers might be getting a little low?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom