Cable lockers, cables/levers/axles shafts, 7X series. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Guys,

I have a set of front and rear cable lockers coming in the next 7-10 days. The whole package includes 9.5 inch front and rear members, no housings, 7X series longspline front and rear axle shafts, cables for bj74 size truck, and actuating levers. Gearing is 4.11:1 ratio

I also have a complete CDM bj70 front end that will be rebuilt, I can install the front locker if wanted. Comes with new rotors, bearings, seals, the works, as well as new calipers. Housing is blasted and painted.

So, all I want to do is get my money out of these so I can put the cash towards another part of my project.

Package number 1 price: cables/levers, lockers, axles - i sell for what I have into them around $2,500.00 cdn, i will know the exact cost when I pay the duties. the axle shafts alone from toyota cost 450 and 500 each.

Complete package $3700.00 with complete front end rebuild and locker installed. All you would have to do is remove your front diff housing and replace with locked housing. This would be ideal for an HZJ73 owner who would like to get rid of that small front end and get lockers. You could then sell your 73 front end and get a bit of money back.

Or, I am open to offers and might break up the set if the deal is right.
PM me if interested.
97f3_1.jpg
9c1a_1.jpg
a7f1_0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom