For Sale [CA] fj40 tailgate & FST doors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Threads
25
Messages
235
Location
southern california
Location
United States
i have a set of Factory soft doors in pretty good condition! great candidates for a restoration!
asking $SOLD

A factory fj40 tailgate! needs some work, really hard to find!
asking $500 with all hardware!
IMG_3680.jpg

IMG_3682.jpg

IMG_3684.jpg

IMG_3683.jpg

IMG_3681.jpg


thanks!!
-Garrett
 
Last edited:
I want to thank garrettG for the willingness to ship softtop doors. I've been on the search for and thought I had deals a couple times on some doors but seller would not ship overthe past few yrs . I never thought it was a big deal to pack up and ship but I guess i have had good luck with shipping. Doors showed up today just as decribed and I guess all the stars were aligned just right for this deal.

Thanks a bunch
Todd
 
Thanks todt! I'm glad you are happy with the doors:)

Thanks for the bump, I can't wait to see them on your truck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom