C. Springs Airgas and Hydro test (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bighead

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Threads
Does anyone know if the Airgas place in the Springs does Hydrostatic testing? My Powertank is due and I am trying to find a place to knock it out. I'll call in the morning if not...just curious if anybody has used them or someone else. The only thing I have used them for so far is CO2 refills.

Thanks.

I have mine tested and filled at Acme Fire and Safety. 1419 Wahsatch. I am sure Airgas would do it too, maybe get some prices and see who's cheaper. Airgas told me they would have to send my tank off to get it filled, Acme Fire does it in about 15 minutes while you wait.

Thanks for the info. I'll give them a shot.

New to Springs, looking to get my Powertank filled. As this thread is over eight years old, I'm bringing it back up.

Does anyone have a recommendation for where to get a Powertank filled in Springs?

THANK YOU

I believe nowadays the grow warehouses are the best places to get them filled. I’m sure Acme is still doing it, but they were always a little expensive. Not sure if grow warehouses do five year hydro testing though.
I sold my tank quite a while ago.
The club still swaps ours out, but it’s a standard 20 pound, so that’s easier to do.

I need to get mine hydro tested and filled as well. Is there a specific grow warehouse in town that you can point me to? I called Colorado Compressed Gas and they have nearly a couple weeks lead time on hydro testing, which seems a bit long.

I need to get mine hydro tested and filled as well. Is there a specific grow warehouse in town that you can point me to? I called Colorado Compressed Gas and they have nearly a couple weeks lead time on hydro testing, which seems a bit long.

Try the one at Galley and Valley. It is the Grow Warehouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom