Buying 1999-2004 70 series in Japan for local use

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Matt Sierra

GOLD Star
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Threads
6
Messages
79
Location
NorCal/ Oregon
My nephew will be spending two years in Japan and would like to pick up a 2 door 70 series. He's favoring a HZJ74 with the front coil springs (or a HZJ71 if those were still made after 1999) that he use during his time in Japan and can bring back when he returns stateside. Since I'm the family Cruiserhead, he reached out to me for advice about how to find a solid rig, but I have zero experience with the Japanese market.

I've found a whole bunch of threads on Mud from folks who've imported directly to the states through Japanese brokers, but does anyone have any recommendations about how to source a solid rig for purchase and use in Japan?

Thanks so much,
Matt
 
Back
Top Bottom