Busted drive flange on da rocks...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Threads
6
Messages
115
Location
North Florida
Took a surf/wheeling trip with Al and we ended up busting a drive flange on the rocks:doh:, Aisin hubs are in route to us. Here is some poser shots of us on the sand and rocks:bounce:

-Hales
dude.jpg
rockkkkk.jpg
 
Haha..that trip was a blast good spotting and driving hales..

much love my girl...

-Al:beer:
 
Great to see a couple wheeling together!
 
more importantly.............how was the surf?
 
Looks sweet! I am working on getting a chick that will wheel with me. Nice catch Al.
 
Is that a slee front bumper? It's a great angle to see it.
 
Doc said:
Is that a slee front bumper? It's a great angle to see it.



Junks old one:princess:


surf was small,clean and fun.....Sorrry for taking so many of your rights hunny love:D
 
The rocks look familiar, Huegnot Park? Count me in next time. wd
 
Yulp...well hell yeah. I think we are taking the 60 next time since there were bigger rocks than the 80 could not get over...Pm heading your way.
 
lowtideride said:
Yulp...well hell yeah. I think we are taking the 60 next time since there were bigger rocks than the 80 could not get over...Pm heading your way.


Hey watch it there dood! The 80 can out do your non-reliable carb on knuckle buster(after i get new tires) and if i flip i will keep on running with my jell battery so take that velvit wag!!:cool: (j/k)


There were some nice 4 runners up that way do you know any Whodat?
 
Suppose we should admit to the guys here on mud that those 5 rocks are the only rocks in NE florida ;)

I see quite a few 4skinner wheelers. Mostly northsiders...:D
 
whodat said:
Suppose we should admit to the guys here on mud that those 5 rocks are the only rocks in NE florida ;)

I see quite a few 4skinner wheelers. Mostly northsiders...:D



HAha...Not if you have made it to Alpha Pit;)
 
IrideLowTide said:
Hey watch it there dood! The 80 can out do your non-reliable carb on knuckle buster(after i get new tires) and if i flip i will keep on running with my gel battery so take that velvit wag!!:cool: (j/k)


Haha..it was the truth:D(60's bigger) and to bad the battery wont keep ya running the lack of oil will kill the motor anyway. Don't roll it yet we din't even make it to tellico this year:bounce: That and you'll be stuck driving Velveeta around:D much love:princess:
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom